Planning ahead for your own funeral or that of a loved one is not an easy thing to do. However, by taking care of your affairs now you will have a peace of mind knowing that some of the emotional and financial burden on your family in the future will have been reduced as well as ensuring your funeral will be carried out as you want.
During our life we plan for possible misfortunes with various forms of insurances but few prepare for the inevitable. Once the first step has been taken to pre-plan your funeral, you can then make arrangements to pay for some or all of your funeral in advance.
Narooma District Funerals offer investment options through Foresters Friendly Society for pre-paying your funeral.
A funeral bond is a capital guaranteed investment whose specific purpose is to meet future funeral expenses. When considering a funeral bond the main points to remember are:
- It is a secure investment in your name
- It helps relieve the stress and the financial burden of funeral expenses
- You can invest up to $11,250 (indexed annually)
- The bond grows in value as it enjoys annual bonuses
- Monies invesed are not deemed part of your assets nor bonus payments part of your income for pension purposes
- You can invest as little as $25 per month when making regular contributions
- You can stop making payments at any time and the money is still there in your name
- Monies invested in a funeral bond must be used to contribute towards the cost of your funeral
- A funeral bond can be taken out in joint names
- You can nominate Narooma District Funerals as your preferred funeral director
- Your investment is portable and moves with your residence
A funeral bond is an effective investment vehicle through which you can financially protect your loved ones.
Click here to contact us for more information